Celler de Capçanes

What was brought to us through our heritage is brought to you through our wines

About the winery
From the farmers working the vineyards, to the staff at the cellar and the winemaker, Anna Rovira, they make possible the magic of our wines, without forgetting of course, the dedication and passion that all of us put in what we do.

Learn more about Celler de Capçanes and their facilities at:




Opening Hours
Monday: 09:30 - 18:00Tuesday: 09:30 - 18:00Wednesday: 09:30 - 18:00Thursday: 09:30 - 18:00Friday: 09:30 - 18:00Saturday: 10:00 - 14:00Sunday: 11:00 - 14:00
Summer Hours
Monday: 09:30 - 14:00Tuesday: 09:30 - 14:00Wednesday: 09:30 - 14:00Thursday: 09:30 - 14:00Friday: 09:30 - 14:00Saturday: 10:00 - 14:00Sunday: 11:00 - 14:00
Cellar door / shop
Yes - see more
Yes - see more
Yes - see more
Events / Weddings
Catalan, English, Spanish
Children friendly
Wines produced
Mas Donís, Mas Picosa, La Nit de les Garnatxes, Mas Collet, Lasendal, Costers del Gravet, Vall del Calàs, Cabrida, Els Pájaros, 3V/B, Peraj Ha'abib, Peraj Petita
Grape varieties
Garnacha Blanca, MacabeoCabernet Sauvignon, Carignan, Garnacha, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Tempranillo
History & Geography
At Capçanes, here at the southern part of Priorat, our lands and people have a long history of winemaking, and how proud we are to be bottling it nowadays. Celler Capçanes was founded by a few families here back in 1933. Market needs changed and so did we. Later on we realized quantity and pooled resources was not enough and so we decided to grow even further. How far you ask? Well, we managed to convince 80 different people from our village to invest in our winery (theirs as well) and started making a kosher wine, under Mevushal method, that happened to knock down some borders and be a huge success. Actually, 5% of what we bottle annually is our kosher and the other 95% is a wide arrange of young, semi crianza and higher end wines. We love to put the best expression of the village where we work in each of these bottles, and to do so we have an incredible team behind it.
Submit a Review
No reviews for this vineyard yet, be the first one to leave a rating.