History & Geography
1111 - Johannis de Travalino The first certain mention of the Estate dates to 18 November 1111. The last will and testament of the priest Gisulfo cites one Johannis de Travalino, from whom the place where the ancient monastery stood takes its name. 2013 - The fifth generation First Cristina and then Alessandro Cerri Comi, Vincenzo’s grandchildren, join the company. Focus of attention is the quality of the wines produced, and on rationalizing the winery’s work, which is concentrated on the Estate’s two main varieties: Pinot Noir, in its innumerable nuances, and Riesling Renano. A new team of professionals is formed, made up of consultant oenologist Donato Lanati, supported by the Enosis research centre, and winemaker Achille Bergami.
Submit a Review