About the winery
One hundred seventy-five hectares (430 acres) in a single estate, which was bought by Antonelli family in 1881, making it one of the historical wineries of the Montefalco DOCG area. In 2009 the conversion to organic farming has been completed for all our products. The plots, clayey and rich in limestone, have various geological origins: some are deep, while others are rocky, thereby providing intense and varied nuances to the wines. Ten hectares (24 acres) are dedicated to olive groves, while slightly more than 50 (123 acres) are covered by vineyards. We cultivate native varietals: Grechetto and Trebbiano Spoletino for the whites, while the red varietals are mainly Sangiovese and Sagrantino.
Learn more about Antonelli San Marco and their facilities at: