History & Geography
In 1896, Baron Cyprien de Crozals, an heir of a huge fortune of wine order to the famous architect bordelaise Louis-Michel Garros, the restoration of the domain St Pierre de Serjac, creating the current buildings. At this period, the Château St Pierre emerge as one of the most important of the region, producing more dans 1 million of liter per year. Some centuries and years later, the Castles are still in the Crozals family. It’s in 2011 that Karl O’Hanlon and Laurent Bonfils, whose were looking for a domain to renove, bought the Château St Pierre de Serjac to the Baron Paul de Chefdebien. The transformation of the Castle took five years, period during which one the production has been moved in the modern infrastructure of Domaine de Cibadiès, close to the current incarnation of the domain, opening it’s doors in 2016. After a overhaul of the vineyards and the cellar’s investments, the wine production at the domain restart in 2018.
Submit a Review