History & Geography
The history of Jaffelin runs parallel to that of the Collegiate Church¹ of Notre Dame in the city centre of Beaune. Over the centuries, the Chapter² House Cellars stored wines for the Church, Dukes, Princes and Kings. The Chapter House Cellars changed hands until the Jaffelin brothers established their wine merchant business there, in 1816. Today, just as eight centuries ago, our wines mature in the monastic tranquillity of the “Caves du Chapitre” (Chapter House Cellars).
Submit a Review